You can connect your account into QuickBooks Online (QBO) through the Banking page.
- Click on Banking at the left pane, then select Banking beside Rules.
- Tap on Connect Account or Add account if you've already created an account.
- Search for your bank. You can connect most banks, even small credit unions.
- Enter the username and password you use for your bank's website in the pop-up window, then hit Continue. It may take a few minutes for QBO to connect your bank account. You'll see onscreen instructions if your bank requires additional security steps.
- Once connected, you’ll see all of the accounts you have at this bank. Choose the account you use for your business and tell QuickBooks what kind of account it is. QuickBooks will download all of the transactions from the last 90 days, but these transactions aren’t in QuickBooks yet.
For additional reference about this connecting bank or credit card accounts to QuickBooks, read these articles:
- How to use Online Banking, Connect Bank Accounts, and Review your Bank Feed in QuickBooks Online
- Connect bank and credit card accounts to QuickBooks Online
I suspect this issue still continues for you - If not, please let me know. I'm chasing the same thing. the standard "copy/paste, it's suppose to work like this" answers, doesn't work. Flagstar Tech Support hasn't been helpful, and getting the point across to QB while your online connection gets dropped over and over and moved to new technicians, hasn't' helped either.
Hey there, @WWMarket. Thanks for joining the thread.
Our engineers are currently aware of some issues with Flagstar Bank and are working with them to resolve it. I recommend getting in touch with our QuickBooks Online Support Team so that you can be added to the list of affected users and you can get email updates as we find out more information. Here's how to contact them:
- Sign in to your QuickBooks Online company.
- Click Help (?) at the top right.
- Hit Contact Us to connect with a live support agent.
Let me know if you have any additional questions. I'm here to help. Have a good one!
According to Flagstar support they are pushing out a software update April 2 to address the Quickbooks issue. Hopefully this resolves BOTH our problems. Thanks much to Michael K as well.
After a month of going in circles on this, I just received word from Flagstar that they are not offering service via Direct Connect. I guess that 3 part Login got them?? Web Connect IS working for us... Good Luck.