Level 1

This is probably been asked a million times I am the master admin but for the life of me I don't have a subscription tab to update my credit card information.this is nuts

Account management

Thanks for reaching out to the Community, @4cmassage.

There are times that the browser is full of frequently accessed page resources, causing some unusual responses. To isolate this, try signing into your QuickBooks Online (QBO) account using a private browser (incognito).

Here's how:

• Press Ctrl Shift (Google Chrome).
  • Ctrl Shift (Firefox or Internet Explorer).
  • Control Option (Safari).

Once logged in, try to go back to the Account and Settings to check if you can now see the Billing & Subscription tab and update credit card information. Refer to this article for further guidance: Update your billing and subscription info in QuickBooks Online.

If everything looks good, return to your default browser and perform a clear cache. Every so often the cache becomes overwhelmed with older data which can potentially cause viewing and performance issues. Clearing it will refresh the system, and you'll be able to work with a clean slate. However, if the issue persists, try using other supported browsers.

Let me know if you have any other issues or concerns in the comment below. I'll be more than willing to help. Have a wonderful day!