Level 1

Missing transactions when subscription was canceled.

QuickBooks Team

Account management

Hi there, legendary2005.

You have a read-only access to your data for one year after you cancel the subscription. 

I suggest checking the Audit Log since the transactions are missing after canceling the service. This way, you're able to see who made changes to your books and what these changes are.

Here's how:

1. Click the Gear icon and choose Audit Log.

2. Select the Filter button.

3. From the Filter window, choose the appropriate User, Date, or Events filter to narrow the results.

4. Hit the Apply button.

After that, you'll see all the transactions that were changed and deleted by users.

If you get the same issue, I recommend using an incognito browser when logging in to your account. This is to rule out the possibility of a webpage issue, and private browsing doesn't store local files or cache.

Use these keyboard shortcuts based on the browser you're using. 

• For Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox, press Ctrl + Shift + P.
  • For Chrome, press Ctrl + Shift + N.
  • For Safari, hold down Command + Shift + N.

If it works in incognito, clear the cache of your regular browser. Doing this helps QBO to function more efficiently. You can check out this article that will provide more information: Clear my browser cache and temporary Internet files.

If you get the same result while using a private browser, I recommend switching to a different one.

Please check this article to see a few things about what happens to your QuickBooks Online data after you end your QBO subscription: What happens to my QuickBooks Online data after I cancel?.

In case you need to use the program in the future, you can resubscribe to it. For more information, refer to this article: How to resubscribe or reactivate QuickBooks Online.

Please let me know if you have other questions related to QuickBooks. I'm always here to help you.