Hello there, @im4gltr.
Let me guide you on how to create reports that only show your journal entry transactions in QuickBooks Online.
- Click Reports in the left menu.
- In the Find report by name search bar, enter Transaction List by Date or browse the categories listed.
- Open the report and click Customize.
- In the Customize window, change the date range.
- Select the Filter ▼ icon.
- Click the Transaction Type box and choose Journal Entry.
- Tap Run report.
For more detailed steps on how to sort your reports in QuickBooks, please click this article: Customize reports in QuickBooks Online.
Also, you can refer to these articles on how to print and memorized reports in QuickBooks:
Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me by clicking the Reply button. I'll be here to lend a hand. Take good care.