Hello there @tom-henderson-b0,
You'll want to pull up the Transaction Detail by Account report. This lists individual transactions, subtotaled by each account. I'll guide you how:
- Go to the Reports tab.
- Type Transaction Detail by Account inside the Find report by name box.
- On the statement, click the Customize button.
- Click the Filter drop-down arrow to open the option.
- Put a checkmark in the box beside the Transaction Type.
- Under the Transaction Type section, click the drop-down arrow then select Expense.
- Place a checkmark in the box near the Account, then click the drop-down arrow and select the expense account that you want to view.
- Click the Run report button.
- On the Report period box, select Custom, then customize the date range and click Run report.
- In that statement, you can see the printer icon from the upper right of the report.
You can memorize your report for you to easily pull up and run the statement.
If you have follow-up questions, don't hesitate to leave a comment below. Have a wonderful day!