Account management

Hi, KarenFritzFryer.

I want to make sure you'll be guided to the right support. I'd like to check this for you and get it taken care of myself.

However, as much as I would like to get this handled directly, payroll and bank transactions requires pulling up your account information, which I am unable to do in this public forum.

I know you've already called in. Nonetheless, I still suggest getting in touch with our QuickBooks Support to have the amount corrected. All account-related concerns need to be directed to our phone support for security purposes.

You'll first have to review our support hours to ensure they can assist you on time. Here's how: 

1. Go to the Help menu at the upper right. 
  2. Select Contact Us
  3. Enter your specific payroll concern in the What can we help you with? box. 
  4. Click Let's talk
  5. Choose to Get a callback. 
  6. Enter your contact info. 
  7. Select Confirm my call.

Also, you might want to go through the resources below. This will provide you more information on how to review multiple and excluding duplicate transactions in QuickBooks Online as well as handling banking rules:

Categorize and match online bank transactions in QuickBooks Online
How to set and use banking rules for downloaded transactions

Feel free to reach out to us again if you have other concerns. We're here to help you.