Re: My customer emails are not transferring over to my default email upon batch transfer. Any ideas?
Hi there, @rosa_grijalva.
Thanks for checking us out here in the Community. I'd be happy to guide you in having your customers email transferred over to your default email in QuickBooks Online.
Are you trying to import customers list from Excel? If so, you'll need to make sure that the format on your Excel is correct for this might be causing the issue.
There are the following:
- Your column headers are in the first row.
- Your spreadsheet is on Sheet 1.
- Your spreadsheet doesn't contain any formulas, charts or blank rows.
- Your spreadsheet doesn't contain any errors (like #REF!, #NAME?, #N/A or #VALUE!).
- Names don't contain colons (:) or quotation marks (").
Once verified that the information is correct you can go ahead and import the customers' list by following these steps:
- Select the Gear icon at the top.
- Under Tools, choose Import Data.
- From the list, select Customers.
- Select the Browse button.
- Find and select the Excel file, click Open then select Next to continue.
- Map your data then select Next.
- Adjust your data if necessary then select Import.
To know more about this process, please check out this article: Import customer, vendor, or supplier contacts from Outlook, Excel or Gmail.
Please let me know if you're referring to something else, I'll be around to provide additional assistance. Have a great day!