Community Champion

Account management

You can make tgat change for entity filing type in My Company , edit your details.

As an S corp for anyone even starting out is to establish  a C and then make a timely election there should be no change in FEIN and nothing further to modify as of election date. Your corporation will cease to pay corporate income tax as profit will pass through to shareholder.

View solution in original post