Re: Locked out of Quickbooks
Thanks for joining this thread, @Rain 2.
I appreciate the steps you've done to get this working. I'm here to help make sure that you regain access to your QuickBooks company file.
This also happened to one of our QuickBooks users @WB301, and the Automated Password Reset Tool helped him/her regain access to their company file. You may also use this tool to reset your QuickBooks Admin password.
1. Download Automated password tool for QuickBooks Desktop.
2. Choose your QuickBooks version.
3. Enter your QuickBooks license number and business info, then Next.
4. Accept the license agreement. The Automated password reset tool will be downloaded automatically (if automatic download didn't work, select download now).
5. Run the Automated password reset tool, then enter the token number received via email.
6. Select the same QBDT version on the QuickBooks Desktop Products drop-down.
7. Click Browse for Company File, then choose the company file that you want to reset the password.
8. Enter your New Password, then Confirm New Password.
9. Select Reset Password to complete the process.
You can also visit this helpful article for more information about the tool: Use the Automated Password Reset Tool for QuickBooks Desktop.
Give this a try and please let me know how those steps work out. I want to make sure this is fix. Take care always!