QuickBooks Team
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Annual Subscription Charges

Greetings, @olaacc.

I'll get you on the right tracking to cancelling your subscription. If you're using QuickBooks Desktop, you can cancel the annual subscription from the CAMPS website. I'll guide you through the process below:

1. Follow the link above to open the CAMPS website, and sign in with your Intuit credentials.

2. Select QuickBooks Desktop from the list of your products.

3. Find the subscription you'd like to cancel and click the link. Select Cancel Service in the top-right of the screen.

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to suspend the service.

You'll find more information on managing your QuickBooks products using the account management portal at this link. If you're using QuickBooks Online, the process works a little differently. I'll list the steps for cancelling your QBO subscription below:

1. From within QuickBooks Online, click the Gear (⚙) icon > Account & Settings.

2. Navigate to the Billing & Subscription tab.

3. In the QuickBooks section, select Cancel and walk through the on-screen instructions to suspend the service.

There's also an article at the link here you may find helpful for cancelling your QBO account. With this information, stopping that subscription will be a breeze. If you run into any obstacles, the QuickBooks support team will be happy to lend a hand. Just follow the link, select your product, and choose a problem type to find their contact information. I'm always here in the Community to help with your QuickBooks needs as well. Thanks for reaching out, and have a wonderful rest of your day.