I can certainly help you, @brenda-gobo-us.
To import your QuickBooks Desktop data into QuickBooks Online is manageable. Just make sure your data is clean and ready to be transferred to QBO.
You’ll want to check the file requirements by pressing F2 to determine the total target count. Your file should not exceed 350,000. If your file is more than the expected, you can reduce it by condensing your QuickBooks file.
It’s also a good idea to back up your company file in case anything goes wrong. Please see the screenshot below:
Here's a step-by-step guide to help you get it done:
- Sign in to the company file you need to import.
- Go to the Company menu, then select Export Company File to QuickBooks Online.
- Click Get started and press Select destination.
- Enter your QuickBooks Online log in credentials on the screen.
- Hit Start your export.
- Select the company you want to import the data to in the drop-down list.
- Click the Continue button.
- Click the OK.
You’ll receive an email when the import is complete. For more additional details, check out this article: Move your QuickBooks Desktop file to QuickBooks Online.
Most information is automatically transferred, although some features in Online are named differently and might not work exactly the same. QuickBooks provides a list with a description of how those features will transfer to QuickBooks Online. You can refer to this link to learn more: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/getting-started-with-quickbooks/quick-conversion-referen....
You can count on me if you have any other concerns. I'll take care of them for you. Have a good one.