I have been emailed and asked to update my credit card information. I went online to update it and the expiration date, credit card number and name was correct. The only thing missing was the CSV number. I added that, and saved it. I am still getting an email asking for the update. I'm not sure what to do at this point. Can you help me?
Hi there, @Anonymous.
Welcome to the Community. I’m here to lend a hand in sorting out why you’re still receiving an email notification even after updating your billing information.
First, log in to the Account Maintenance page in your QuickBooks Desktop to the make sure that the card information was successfully updated.
1. Click Employees at the top menu bar.
2. Choose My Payroll Service.
3. Select Account/Billing Info.
4. Log in with your Intuit Account.
5. Go to the Annual Billing Details section.
For more information, check out this article: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1763295.
Once you’ve verified that all information is up to date, please contact our Payroll Support Team for further assistance. They’ll need to gather personal data to pull up billing, which we are unable to do in this public forum.
You can reach them by following the steps below:
1. Go to this link https://payroll.intuit.com/support/contact/.
2. Select your Payroll Subscription.
3. Choose Payroll.
4. Click View Contact Info.
Go ahead and give them a call. Let me know how it goes by leaving a comment below. I’m always here for all of your QuickBooks needs. Have a great day ahead!
It's my priority that you'd able to open your QuickBooks Desktop account.
To help fix the issue, I'd recommend you updating the QuickBooks Desktop release version. This is a good start when it comes to fixing data-related issues.
Next, verify that only one computer is hosting your company file. If not, please turn off hosting in all computers aside from the server.
- From the QuickBooks File menu, select Utilities.
- Select Stop hosting multi-user access. Quick tip: If you see anything other than Stop hosting multi-user access, it mean s hosting is currently turned off on that computer.
- Once you verify that hosting is disabled, proceed below.
Lastly, make sure that your QuickBooks Desktop Program is not corrupted.
You can read the resolve problems opening QuickBooks Desktop or your Company File article to know more about the steps above.
I'm also attaching some articles that you may find helpful:
- QuickBooks Desktop doesn't start or won't open
- Resolve QuickBooks Desktop performance issues: Manage your data file
As always, you can contact our QuickBooks Support team if you need assistance with the steps. They have the necessary tools like screen sharing to walk you through.
If you need additional assistance in opening your company file, please let me know. I'll be around to help. Have a great weekend.