Let’s try to set up the accounting method in your company setting again.
- At the top right corner, click the Gear icon then Accounts and Settings.
- In the Advance tab, click on Accounting.
- Select Cash as the Accounting method.
- Then Save and click Done.
- To refresh the program let’s sign out and sign back in.
Then, create a dummy bill. We'll try to check if the bill amount will be added in the Profit and Loss tile. If it does, you might want to review the vendor transactions. There might be vendor credits that cause this tile to increase the amount. Otherwise, you're good to go.
Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have other concerns. Have a good one!