It's nice to have you here in the Community, @katebunch.
Have you received an error message while trying to connect your account? If so, what is the specific error you're getting.
As of now, to complete your work and get your transactions, you may follow the steps provided below.
- Log in to your bank website.
- Select the date range of transactions you want.
- Select an approved file type (CSV, OFX, etc).
- Download the file to your computer.,
- Log in to your QuickBooks Online account.
- On the Banking page, click the Upload button.
- Browse your computer for the bank file and select.
For additional reference, you may check this article: How to upload more than 90 days of bank transactions .
If you need further assistance with checking your account, you can also get in touch with our QuickBooks Online Support.
For the support's contact information:
- Go to: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
- Choose QuickBooks Online.
- On the Contact Us page, click a topic.
- Click on the Get Phone Number button to see the support number.
Stay in touch if you have any other banking concerns, we're always here to help. Have a wonderful day!