Re: Thank you Lynda. So, basically for each transaction you s...
For now, classes or DBA names can't be visible on the invoice sent to your customers.
I suggest sending us your feedback. Just click on the Gear icon at the top right corner and then select Feedback.
However, here's a workaround on how you can manually enter DBA names as class to appear on the invoice:
- Click the Gear icon then Custom Form Styles.
- Click on New Style, choose Invoice.
- Choose the Content tab then click the template header.
- At the bottom of the page click the Custom field link.
- Put a check on the box and Custom name of your preference (example: DBA).
- Click Done.
Then, let’s create a dummy invoice to be sent to your own email to check the invoice display. Make sure to input the class name at the customized field.
For you to track the profit and loss report per class, select the class under the CLASS column.
Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have other concerns. Have a good one!