Let's customize the Transaction Detail report, johnch157-hotmai.
This way, we'll be able to filter the report to show all the transactions.
- Go to the Reports menu.
- Type in Transaction Detail in the search bar, then click to open.
- Select Customize.
- Click the drop-down arrow under the Report period section,
- You can also customize the other details by clicking Change columns and Filter.
- Once done, click on Run report.
For your visual reference, I've attached a screenshot below:
If the same result, we can perform basic troubleshooting steps to fix this. The stored cache in your browser can affect the performance of QuickBooks Online.
To start, let's access your QuickBooks account using a private window. This doesn't use the existing cache files, which makes it a good place to determine if there's an issue with the browser.
Here are the keyboard shortcuts:
- Safari: Command + Shift + N
- Google Chrome: CTRL + Shift + N
- Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge: CTRL + Shift + P
Once signed in, run and customize the report again. If all the transactions show, let's clear the cache of your main browser. This helps remove its stored cache so it'll function efficiently.
However, if private browsing doesn't work, I recommend using different browsers. They will provide you the best and most secure experience with QuickBooks. For more details, see this article: System Requirements For QBO.
We'll lend a helping hand if you need anything else. You can click the Reply button and enter your concern to assist you.