Welcome to the Community space, @tammy-upliftuniv.
Yes, you can manage two separate company file in QuickBooks Online. You can use the same login credentials when signing up and then just switch between the existing companies.
Also, please note that QuickBooks Online only allows one company per subscription. If you want to create multiple accounts, you'll need to sign up for a new QBO account.
To sign up for a new company file, here's how:
1. Go to https://quickbooks.intuit.com/online/.
2. Choose a version of QuickBooks.
3. On the signup page, select Sign in.
4. Enter your login information and follow the on-screen prompts to set up the second company.
5. And then to log-in to your account: http://qbo.intuit.com. You will have the option to select your companies.
Once signed in, you can go ahead and click the Gear icon at the top of Switch Company. For more information, you can refer to this article: Create a new QuickBooks Online company or companies.
In case you don't use the same login credentials, you'll have to use another email account for this.
On the other hand, in case you want to find an accountant to manage your books and provide suggestions based on what's more suitable for your business, you can find one by going to this link: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/find-an-accountant/.
I've included these articles that will help you in managing your QuickBooks accounts:
- Get started with QuickBooks Online - Frequently Asked Questions
- Connect bank and credit card accounts to QuickBooks Online
Please know you can continue to reach me here with any additional questions. Thanks for coming to the Community, wishing you continued success.