I'm here to share some information about an inactive account, DianeRene.
When an account has transactions, whether it's active or inactive, it will show up on the reports. We can run a quick report of the inactive one and check to see those recent transactions.
We can customize the report to remove the inactive account. Let me guide you with these steps:
- Click the Reports menu.
- Select Customers & Receivables, and then A/R Aging Detail.
- Click on Customize Report.
- Go to Filters.
- Search and highlight Account in the Filter Section.
- In the Account section, choose Multiple accounts.
- Select accounts you want to show up on the report.
- Click OK.
- Select OK and then Modify Report.
I've also added this article that talks about resolving balances on the reports: Resolve AR and AP Balances On The Cash Basis Balance Sheet.
Feel free to mention my name if you need help. Take care!