If you wanted to invite an accountant to QuickBooks Online, I’d be glad to share with you the steps.
- Sign in to your QuickBooks Online company and click on the Gear Icon. Then, select Manage Users.
- Go to the Accountants section and click Invite Accountant.
- Enter your accountant's email address and their first and last name. They will receive an email with a link for signing in to your company.
- They will be asked to create a user ID before signing in the first time unless they already have an account with Intuit Business Services.
- When your accountant accepts the invitation, their status on the Manage Users page will become Active.
- Then, click Next and Finish.
If you still wish to contact our support team, you can follow the steps below:
1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Online company and click the Help button.
2. Select Contact Us and enter your concern and select Let's talk.
3. Select Contact Us and enter your concern and select Let's talk.
· Start a chat with a support expert.
· Get a callback from the next available expert.
4. Fill in all the information need. Then, click Continue.
In case you want to add a user in QuickBooks Online, you can use this article to set up a user type and permission: User types and permission in QuickBooks Online.
Don't hesitate to drop a reply if you have any more questions. Have a nice day.