Hello there, susanewiley.
If you mean that you've resubscribed your QuickBooks Self-Employed account after a year from the date of cancellation, your data will only be kept for one year. For more details, you can check this article to learn about accessing your book through the end of your billing period: Manage Subscription.
If you resubscribed within a year, you can refresh your browser by clicking the Reload icon or press F5 on your keyboard. Then, log in to your QBO account using a private browser:
- Google Chrome: Ctrl + Shift + N
- Microsoft Edge: Ctrl + Shift + P
- Firefox: Ctrl + Shift + P
- Safari: Command + Shift + N
If you're able to view all the information, let's clear the cache from your main browser. It helps to prevent any unusual behavior when using QuickBooks Online. Also, you can try these compatible browsers in QuickBooks to experience QBO efficiently.
If the same things happen, I'd suggest contacting our support team to check this further using their tools in a secure environment. Here's how:
- Log in to your QBSE account.
- Click Help at the upper-right corner.
- Select Contact us.
- Enter a brief description of your concern.
Here are some articles that you can check for more tips when using QuickBooks Self-Employed:
- Update your billing and subscription info in QuickBooks Self-Employed.
- QuickBooks Self-Employed Overview.
Let me know if you have other questions. Take care always.