QuickBooks Team

Account management

I definitely understand how it can be frustrating to sign up for a service and have it not work the way you think it should be, @art-sogoodsoyou.

Let me share with you some recommend steps that will help you access your account so you can close your books.

The issue you're experiencing right now might be a cause of too much cache build up in your browser. This is the reason why you're unable to access your account most often.

Let's perform some basic troubleshooting steps so you can get back to your business. First, access your account in a private browser. This a special mode where the browser doesn't record the browsing activity on the local device, so no trace will be left on the computer.

• Press Ctrl + Shift + N (Google Chrome).
  • Ctrl + Shift + P (Firefox).
  • Control + Option + P (Safari).

If you're able to log in back to your account, then let's clear the cache in your web browser or try using a different supported browser. It could be a temporary issue with QuickBooks and the current browser that you use.

If you're still getting the same issue, I recommend reaching out to our customer support again. This way, they can do a further investigation of what's causing this behavior and provide you a solution.

I'm always here to help if you have any other concerns or questions. Just tag my name in the comment section and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Have a great day.