It's nice to see you here, @bdaniels29,
Let's recover your QuickBooks Self-Employed account by resetting the password so you can get back to business. We can use the email address on file since you don't have access to your phone number. I'll show you how:
- Go to this link: https://c23.qbo.intuit.com/c23/v1945.164/1655964374709933/login?redirect=true.
- Click I forgot my user ID or password link on the lower part.
- Enter your phone number, email, or user ID, then hit Continue.
- Check the message on your email from Intuit or QuickBooks.
- Enter the code in the field or click the link to your email to change your password.
- When prompted, reset your password.
For more information about the process, check out this article: Recover your account when you can't sign in.
Once you're able to recover your account, you can now update the phone number on file, you can follow the steps below:
- Click the Gear icon, and choose Intuit Account.
- Go to the Sign-in & Security tab.
- Expand the Phone section.
- Enter the new phone number and confirm it.
- Type your password, then hit Save.
In case you need help with resetting your password, I'd suggest contacting our Customer Support Team. They have tools like screen share that will guide you with the step-by-step process. Just click this article on how to contact them: Contact QuickBooks Self-Employed Support.
To know more about setting up transactions and preparing taxes in QBSE, you can check this guide:
If you have any other questions, feel free to post down below. Thank you for your time and have a nice day.