Level 1

SO FRUSTRATED! Even trying to get help is causing more frustration! @jamespaul attempted to answer my question but doesn't understand-my new number is in my account area

Im about to lose it! 2 weeks trying to get this resolved! My new phone number IS in my settings
QuickBooks Team

Account management

I know this wasn't an easy process for you, gina29.

Let me help by making sure your new number is registered in QuickBooks Online. To fix this, the Intuit Account page is where you need to manage the contact information for account verification.

Please visit this page: https://accounts.intuit.com/index.html, then enter your QuickBooks Online sign-in credentials. Once you're logged in, you can follow these steps to verify or change the number:

1. Select Sign in & security from the left tab.
  2. Click Phone to open the section.
  3. Click Change to enter the new one.
  4. Select your country and enter the phone number.
  5. Click Save.
  6. Once done, scroll up and click the first letter of your name (icon) at the right top of the page, then select Sign out.

Your new number is now the one associated with your subscription. We'll send an email to this number during the verification process.

While the contact information inside your QuickBooks account in the company settings is the data used when you send sales forms to customers.

I'm adding this link for additional information: Access and manage your personal data from the One Intuit Account Manager.

Let me know if you have follow-up questions by commenting below. I'm always right here to help ensure you're able to use the new number. Just tag my name, and I'll get back to you.