I experienced that before, maisonjackson.
Display issues on an app usually occurs due to the following reasons:
- outdated application version.
- too much cache stored for the app.
- mobile OS and app version compatibility
Here are the things that we can do to get rid of these possibilities or reasons:
- Clear cache the app through your mobile settings.
- Keep the QBSE app and the mobile OS versions updated.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app if necessary.
If the same thing happens, I'd recommend contacting our Customer Care Team about this. They can review your account and provide additional details of what is happening to the app. You can reach them using this link: Contact QuickBooks Self-Employed Support.
You can always get back to us if you need more assistance in using the QBSE mobile app.