I've checked our records and found an open investigation about the users who are not seeing any data or account when signing in. Our engineers are currently investigating the cause of this behavior and are working on fixing the issue as soon as possible.
To add your company information in the list of affected users, please reach out to our Customer Care Team.
- Go to the Help menu, and select Talk to a human.
- Choose Talk to a human again.
- Proceed with I still need a human.
- Click the Contact us link.
- Select either Start messaging or Get a call.
In the meantime, you can delete the user and try adding them using a different email address.
For deleting a user, here's how:
- Go to the Gear ⚙ > Manage users. Note: If you unable to select the option, you don’t have permission to manage other users. Contact an admin user for help.
- Find the user you want to delete. Click the small arrow icon in the Action column.
- Select Delete, then hit the Delete button again to confirm.
Once done, add the user again.
Here's an article for reference: Add, delete, or change user access.
You can also read this article to learn more of the user types: User types and user permissions in QuickBooks Online.
I'm always around to help if you have more questions or other concerns with QuickBooks Online. Thanks.