Hi there, @angie-moveto970-.
Changing your email address and phone number can be done in just a few clicks. I'd be happy to show you how to do this.
Making modifications to any of your business information can be done from your company's settings in QuickBooks Self-Employed. Know that your QuickBooks account is connected to all of your Intuit products. Any changes you make apply to all of your Intuit products.
Here's how to change them:
- Sign in to QuickBooks Self-Employed.
- Go to Settings ⚙, then select Intuit Account. This opens the Intuit Account Manager.
- Select the Sign in & security menu.
- Enter the User ID, Email Address, or Password section.
- Make your changes.
- When you're done, select Save.
To give you more details about the information that can be modified in the system, you can always read through this link: Learn how to change your email address and other business details in QuickBooks Self-Employed.
Know that I'm here to help if you need anything else. Just leave a reply below, and we'll take it from there. Take care!