QuickBooks Team

Account management

It's sad to see you go, amberriley0524-g. However, I want to make sure that you'll be able to cancel your account easily.   

Let's open a private browser window to cancel your account in QuickBooks. This mode doesn't save your searches, visited pages, log in details, and cookies. Like Google Chrome: press Ctrl + Shift + N, Mozilla Firefox: press Ctrl + Shift + P, Safari: press Command + Shift + N and Microsoft Edge: press Ctrl + Shift + P.   

If you're able to cancel your account through a private browser, We'll need to clear the cache of the regular browser you're using. Clearing the cache or cookies is the best way to get a clean slate for your browser. Or you can use other compatible browsers. It could be that the one you're currently working on has a temporary issue with QuickBooks.    

Please check out our article with detailed steps to cancel your account: Cancel your QuickBooks Self-Employed subscription. Though, QuickBooks keep your data for one year from the date of cancellation. However, you’re unable to modify your entries nor delete them. Meaning, files are for read-only access.

Let me know if you need further assistance with canceling your account. I’m here always to lend a hand. Always take care.