We switched owners of our primary bank account and when we re-connected with a new login, all historical data disappeared
Hello there, treasurer, Let's make sure your previous dow...
Hello there, treasurer,
Let's make sure your previous downloaded transactions are still there in your QuickBooks account.
The bank transactions in QuickBooks Online (QBO) will remain in the system regardless if you've disconnected the bank, and/or re-connected it with a new login.
To check, here's how:
- Log in to your QuickBooks account.
- Go to the Accounting menu, then select Chart of Accounts.
- Locate the bank, then choose the View register hyperlink.
After performing the steps above, you'll be able to view all your historical data in QuickBooks.
In the future, if you want to download transactions from your financial institution, you can go through these articles:
- Download your bank transactions to QuickBooks
- How to upload more than 90 days of bank transactions
- Download Bank Feed transactions
Please don't hesitate to leave a comment if you have further concerns about viewing historical transactions in QuickBooks. I'm just around if you need help.