I keep getting a message that says my subscription has lapsed, and I need to update my billing info, but I have updated it several times and I still can't access my Quickbooks
I'm here to help you access your QuickBooks successfully, @lanab.
To access your QuickBooks successfully, make sure that you've updated the correct billing profile in the Customer Account Management Portal Site (CAMPS). To access CAMPS, log in to the Manage your QuickBooks web page and select the QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT) product tile.
If the same thing happens after updating the information from there, I suggest checking this with our live support to check and investigate this further for you.
To learn more about updating billing information, you can check these articles:
- Use the Customer Account Management Portal Site (CAMPS)
- Update billing for Desktop payroll subscription
Please know that I'll be right here to help you if you have any other QuickBooks concerns and questions about updating billing information in QBDT, just add a post/comment below. Have a good one!
I'd be happy to assist you today, Jeff 1.
Helping you reactivate your backup subscription is my priority. Let's get you going.
The Customer Account Management Portal Site (CAMPS) allows you to view all your QuickBooks Desktop products and services. Try logging in to https://camps.intuit.com to check your backup subscription.
- Go to camps.intuit.com.
- Log in with your Intuit account info.
- Select the tile for QuickBooks Desktop.
Note: If you can’t find QuickBooks Desktop, select Find by email. It’s possible your Desktop app or service is registered with a different email address.
Once you're logged in the Products and Services section at the top of the page lists all the software you have purchased. You may want to check this article for more information: Manage your QuickBooks Desktop products and subscriptions in CAMPS.
- Find your app or subscription from the Products & Services list.
- Select Details.
Selecting a product or subscription lets you see more info about it, including:
- License and product number
- User limit
- Payroll service key, EIN, subscription number, and other payroll subscription details
- Product edition and version info
- What's included in your Care plan
I'll leave an article to know more about Intuit Data Protect: Intuit Data Protect: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
For additional help, you can also reach out to our QuickBooks Desktop Support.
- Within your QuickBooks Desktop, click Help at the top menu bar.
- Click Contact us.
- To route you to the correct support expert, we need to know what type of question you have. Give a brief description of your issue and click Continue.
- We’ll provide you a few options. You choose which one is best for you
Don't hesitate to click the Reply button below if you need further assistance with reactivating your backup subscription. I'll be around for you.