Hi there, @brewmavennj.
It's my pleasure to help reconnect your bank account to QuickBooks Online (QBO).
For me to verify and check for any open investigation, may ask the name of your bank?
As of now, you need to try reconnecting your account using a private browser to help us determine if this is a browser related issue. To open access QuickBooks using a private browser, you may use either of these shortcut keys:
- Google Chrome, press CTRL + Shift + N
- Mozilla Firefox: press CTRL + Shift + P
- Internet Explorer: press CTRL + Shift + P
- Safari: press Command + Shift + N
If you're able to connect your bank account using a private browser, you may need to clear the cache of the regular browser you're using.
If the issue persists, I suggest reaching out with our QuickBooks Online Support Team to check and investigate this further for you.
You may also read these articles to learn more about online banking:
- How to use Online Banking, Connect Bank Accounts, and Review your Bank Feed in QuickBooks Online
- Online Banking Overview
Stay in touch if you have any other banking concerns, I'll be happy to help you. Have a good one!