Allow me to help generate a report with some activity and zero totals.
For me to be able to provide you with the right answer, could you please tell me what specific item you're trying to filter in the report? Are you trying to filter the report not to show the zero totals? If so, you can follow the steps below.
- Click Reports at the top menu bar.
- On the drop-down list, click Company & Financial then choose Balance Sheet Detail.
- Click Customize Report.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Choose In Use and hit OK.
- Click OK.
You may find these articles helpful:
- Customize reports in QuickBooks Desktop.
- Balance Sheet Report out of balance - Recurring.
- Net Income on the Balance Sheet report does not match the Net Income on the Profit and Loss report.
I look forward to your reply. I'm here to help you out. Have a great rest of your day.