Not applicable
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: multiple jobs for the same customer contact

@FritzF wrote:

Hello there, @may17.

Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Community. I can help you add multiple jobs for the same customer in QuickBooks Desktop (QBDT).

You can set up or add multiple jobs for the same customer on the Customer Center. Here's how:

1. Go to Customers menu at the top.
2. Pick Customer Center on the drop-down (or press Ctrl + J on your keyboard for the shortcut).
3. Right-click on your customer's name, then select Add Job.
4. Enter the necessary information, then click OK once done.

You can follow the same steps for adding additional jobs. For your reference, you may check out these articles for more information:

That should do it! Please let me know how it goes or if I can be of additional assistance by leaving a comment. I'm always here to help you out. Have a good one.

Is there a way to add multiple jobs to the same customer contact without having to re-enter the customer's contact information? I too have multiple jobs under the same customer with the same point of contact information. (contact information entered on the "contacts" tab of the job information window) I include the customer contact(s) on invoices based on the info under this tab. Yet when I create a new job (right click on customer to add job), this contact information doesn't track through to the new job and I have to re-add the contact information in order for it to track through on invoices. 
Thank you.