Re: multiple jobs for the same customer
I can share some insights on how creating an invoice works in QuickBooks Online.
Currently, one invoice is good for one project or job only regardless if they are under the same customer. What you can do is send your customer a statement containing all the unpaid invoices listed under the same customer or project.
- Click the Plus Icon (+).
- Choose Statement.
- Under the Statement Type, select Transaction Statement.
- Enter the Statement Date.
- In the Customer Balance Status drop-down, select Open or Overdue.
- Select the Date Range of the transactions that will be included on the Statement.
- Click Apply.
- Choose the specific customer or project you're sending.
- Click Save and Close.
That should do it! For additional reference, you may check these articles:
- Set up and send progress invoices in QuickBooks Online
You can leave a post here in the Community if you have other questions about sending multiple invoices to your customer. I'm always here to help.