How to just open my payroll information in QB desktop without being FORCED to go through QB Online.
I am a strict desktop ONLY Pro Advisor. I want to access my account information subscription renewal, billing dates and payroll information through the desktop software and NOT BE FORCED TO GO THROUGH QB ONLINE.
Re: How to just open my payroll information in QB desktop without being FORCED to go through QB O...
Good day, Littlun.
I'd be glad to help you access your payroll account via QuickBooks Desktop.
To access your payroll information in QuickBooks Desktop, you can follow the step-by-step process below.
- Click Employees at the top menu bar.
- On the drop-down list, click My Payroll Service and choose Account/Billing Information.
- Enter your Email and Password.
- Once signed in, you can view your payroll information.
You can get more details in these articles:
- View and update QuickBooks Desktop Payroll service account information.
- Manage your QuickBooks Desktop products and subscriptions in CAMPS.
- Update billing for Desktop payroll subscription.
I’d appreciate if you can update me on how it goes. I want to make sure you'll be able to access your payroll information.