Hello there, @mhwill.
I'm here to help guide you today so you'll be able to get or pull up the report/s you need.
If you're trying to run a report that shows your customers transactions with payments terms, then you may run the Transaction List by Customer report and make the necessary customization.
Let me show you how:
- Click on Reports at the left pane.
- Select Standard.
- Look for the report on the Reports page, or search Transaction List by Customer on the search field.
- Customize the date.
- Click on the small Gear icon beside the Export icon.
- Add the Due date on the reports column.
- Click on Run Report to refresh the page.
If you wish to export the report, simply click on the Export icon and select on Export to Excel.
In addition, you may also check this tutorial to learn more about customizing reports in QuickBooks Online: Customize Reports and Email.
Feel free to add a comment below if you have any other questions about reports in QuickBooks, I'll be always here to help you. Wishing you the best!