Thanks for dropping by the Community space, @NinaVA.
When connecting for the first time, QuickBooks pulls as much of your transactions as possible. The amount of data and how they’re classified depends entirely on the bank.
For me to check if there’s currently a reported issue regarding the entries showing in reverse, can you tell me the name of the financial institution?
Meanwhile, let’s exclude the downloaded transactions. Here’s how:
- Go to the Transactions menu.
- Mark all the incorrect transactions, then click Exclude.
For more details, take a look at this article: Exclude or delete transactions.
Once done, you can manually upload your bank entries to QBO using a CSV format. Export them from the bank and save it on your computer.
Follow these steps to import the file:
- From the Gear icon, select Imports.
- Click Import older transactions under the Action column.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the import process.
- Hit Import.
I’m adding this article for reference: Import transactions from other sources.
Let me know how everything goes and if you have additional concerns. I’m here to keep helping. Have an awesome day!