It's my pleasure to give you an insight into banks that unable to connect in QuickBooks Online (QBO), @masterb1987-live.
There are a few possible reasons why you're unable to add the bank in QBO:
- You can search by the banking login URL to assure you are using the exact listing
- Your bank does not connect to all types of accounts (for example, personal accounts vs. business accounts)
- Your bank is not a participating financial institution
See the sample screenshot below for your reference:
If you're still unable to connect your bank after confirming the required details above, I'd suggest doing primary troubleshooting steps. To start, let's use a private browser when logging in to QuickBooks. It will help us isolate if the issue is specific to the browser.
- Ctrl + Shift + N (Google Chrome)
- Ctrl + Shift + P (Firefox)
- Control + Option + P (Safari)
- Ctrl + Shift + P (Microsoft Edge)
If this fixes the error, we can go back to your regular browser and clear the cache storage to prevent unexpected behavior in the product. Otherwise, using other supported browsers can be a good alternative too.
On the other hand, if you're unable to find your bank, even if you're using the correct link or bank's name, you can request support for your bank. Let me guide you how:
- Click Still can't find your bank?
- Enter your bank's website in the field provided.
- Select Request.
For more information about the process, check out this article: Find your bank or credit card account when you connect to online banking.
In the meantime, you can manually upload the bank transactions into QBO.
- Go to the Banking tab on the left side.
- Click the Link account drop-down arrow, then pick Upload from file.
- Select Browse, then choose the file you downloaded from your bank and hit Next.
- Choose Add New ▼ from the drop-down menu to create a new bank account.
- Match the columns on the file with the banking fields in QBO and select Next.
- Hit Let's go.
Check this out for more details: Manually upload transactions.
Please browse through these articles below about conducting bank errors, and transactions won't download.
- What to do if you can’t find downloaded bank transactions
- Fix bank upload errors in QuickBooks Online
Please keep in touch with me here for all of your QBO needs. I'll always have your back. Take care!