QuickBooks Team

Banking & Currency

Hello highpowerdcusto,

I know how important your account setup is for QuickBooks Payments with QuickBooks Self-Employed as having the account you'd like to accept deposits to ensures you get your funds without delays. I'm here to help make sure that happens and that you're able to go back to easily accepting invoice payments from your customers through the program.

The option to add QuickBooks Payments to your QuickBooks Self-Employed account gives you the option right in QuickBooks to check off a box to accept credit card payments. When it comes to handling your account setup and other Payments-related tasks, QuickBooks Self-Employed Canada users can take advantage of the Merchant Centre. All you need to do is load the Merchant Centre webpage in a browser, enter your QuickBooks Self-Employed login details, and then you'll have access to make the changes you need. Here's the website link: Intuit Merchant Centre

To get an extra hand with that if you need it, don't hesitate to get in touch with the QuickBooks Payments team by phone. This option provides a secure environment to exchange the data needed to verify your account and determine any next steps that may need to be taken. Simply dial 1-833-317-2226 and follow the prompts for QuickBooks Payments or Merchant Services. The team is available from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. ET.

I hope this has been helpful. Have a great day!