You've come to the right place, @adhrishya.
Yes, you can match your previous bank transactions. You'd want to make sure that your bank transactions are recorded in QuickBooks. I can guide you on how to do it.
- Go to the Banking menu.
- Choose the Banking tab.
- From the For Review tab, you can see the list of your downloaded bank transactions.
- Hover to the Category or Match column, click on the 1 record found prompt.
- Click the Match link.
Just a heads-up, the system will be able to automatically detect match transactions especially if it has the same transaction dates, amount, and payee information. If QuickBooks was not able to find a match, just click on the Find Match radio button. You can read through this article for more detailed steps: Categorise and match online bank transactions in QuickBooks Online.
I've added these articles to help you manage your downloaded bank transactions:
- Setup bank rules to categorise online banking transactions in QuickBooks Online
- Add transactions to accounts in QuickBooks Online
- Learn the reconcile workflow in QuickBooks
Get back to us here if you have other questions. I'm always here to help.