I'm here to ensure your Yes bank transactions are downloaded in your QuickBooks Online (QBO), @accounts392.
Before we start, did you received an error message when updating your Yes bank account? Any additional information would help us provide the best resolution needed based on the error received.
There are possible reasons why your financial institution stops downloading transactions in QBO. Here's a list of some of them:
- Updates on your Online Banking Login credentials.
- Bank outage and other scheduled maintenance.
- Updates on your bank's website.
- If there is a minor or major update in your bank information, such as the bank account number.
In the meantime, let's perform a manual update to refresh the connection between your bank and QBO. Here's how:
- Click Banking from the left menu.
- Select the appropriate bank or credit card account.
- Hit the Update button
If you get the same result, the issue may be on the bank’s end. I suggest signing in to your bank’s website to check if there are messages, notifications, or alerts that need your attention.
I'm adding this article for more details: What to do if you get a bank error or can't download transactions in QuickBooks Online.
Just in case you need to categorise your credit card transactions, feel free to check out this article for the detailed steps and information: Categorise and match online bank transactions in QuickBooks Online.
If you need any additional assistance while managing your bank transactions, you can leave a comment below. I'll be sure to get back to you.