QuickBooks Team
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Why does the bank feed keep missing transaction lines

Hello there, @pjp

The options above will help get the missing transaction lines to appear in your bank feeds. 

Just to confirm, can you provide to me the name of your bank? Are the missing transaction lines under the For Review tab? This will help me narrow down the root cause of this issue and provide a permanent resolution for you. 

Please know the transactions downloaded to your QuickBooks account depend on what your financial institution shares with us. I'd suggest signing in to your bank’s website and verify on how your transactions are posted. You can review to see if there's a setting that needs to be updated on the website so the missing transaction lines will be included on the downloaded information. 

If there are changes on how your transactions are posted, I recommend contacting your bank's customer service team to help you resolve this issue. 

If there are no changes made on your bank's end, let's manually update your bank account. This way, it'll help refresh the bank connection and sync all the transactions. Here's how: 

1. Go to Banking from the left menu. 
  2. On the Banking page, choose Update.
  3. Type in your Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) credentials. 
  4. Click Continue update.

For more information, here's a great article you can refer to: Manual Update

This will make sure your online banking issue will be taken care of, @pjp

Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have other concerns. I'm always here to help.