QuickBooks Team
This widget could not be displayed.

Re: Why does the bank feed keep missing transaction lines

Hi there, @xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I appreciate you confirming to me that you haven't received a timeout and an error message when trying to import the .QBO file. 

We haven't received any reported issues about QuickBooks not importing a file into the program. Also, I'm not able to tell if this issue comes from your bank's end. 

If you haven't contacted your bank yet to help repair or replace your download file, I suggest you to do so. This way, they'll also be able to review your bank's parameters for file downloads on their website.

To make sure this online banking issue will be taken care of, it'll be best reaching out to our QuickBooks Desktop Support Team. They have the specialized tools to check your account and further investigate it why you're still unable to upload your .QBO file. 

You can get their most up-to-date contact information on the QuickBooks Desktop section through this link: Contact QuickBooks.

Keep in touch with me how it goes after calling your bank and our support team, @xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I'll be around to help if you have other concerns. Take care and have a good one.