Solved! Go to Solution.
Hello there, Pru1.
Let me help you in matching the bank transactions. It's great that you're able to make sure that the dates and bank account are correct.
One possible reason why we're unable to match them is that the transactions you recorded in QuickBooks Online have been reconciled already. You'll want to check on your Chart of Accounts so we can verify it. We can see the reconciled transaction if it has R on it.
If this is the case, you don't need to match the downloaded transactions. Instead, you can exclude them. Simply check the tickbox beside the Date. Then, click on the Batch actions drop-down and select Exclude Selected.
I've added these articles for your reference on how to manage downloaded bank transactions:
- Categorise and match online bank transactions in QuickBooks Online
I'll be here if you have additional concerns. Wishing you all the best!
Hi there, Pru1.
I appreciate you for following the steps provided by my colleague above to resolve the issue.
Since you verified that Find match doesn't contain matching transactions. And, no transactions have ever been reconciled, I suggest contacting our QuickBooks Support Team. They have the tools to pull your account and investigate the cause of the problem.
Here's how to contact them:
1. Open your QuickBooks Account.
2. At the top right, click the Help icon.
3. Click Contact Us.
4. Under What can we help you with?, enter your concern about matching transactions.
5. Click Let's Talk.
6. You'll be routed into the Choose a way to connect with us page.
- Start a chat with a support expert.
- Get a callback from the next available expert.
- Ask the community to get help from businesses like yours.
7. Select how you want to contact them and fill in the information.
For additional about matching transactions, you can refer to this article: Categorise and match online bank transactions in QuickBooks Online. This provides details on how to review transactions after you download them to avoid double entries.
Please check this article to see steps on how to upload transactions manually in case you'll need to get older transactions from your bank: Manually upload transactions into QuickBooks Online.
Please know that you're always welcome to post if you have any other concerns. Wishing you and your business continued success.