This widget could not be displayed.

Re: I think there is a bug in my reconciliation register. How can I resolve the issue of previous...

Thanks for getting back to us in the Community and providing a screenshot, @SpartanOffroad.

Allow me to chime in for a moment and help make sure that this is taken care of.

First of all, I appreciate you taking your time following all the troubleshooting steps provided by my colleagues and on this thread. If you already tried performing the rebuild and verify data utilities and the issue still persists, I suggest contacting our Phone Support team. They have tools such as screen-sharing (remote access) that can check your company file and investigate this further. They can also perform other troubleshooting steps and fix this for you.

For the detailed steps on how to reach them, please refer to this article: Contact the QuickBooks Desktop Customer Support Team.

After contacting them, I'm confident that you'll be able to get rid of this issue.

Please comment below to let me know how it goes or if you have any follow-up questions. I'm always here for further assistance. Take care always!