Hi there, toni_aleris.
I'm here to provide an overview about online banking on both automatic download and importing process in QuickBooks Online (QBO).
When your bank account is connected, the Memo or Bank Detail will automatically be downloaded. You'll just have to mark the Show bank details checkbox so that the page will display its column.
Let me show you how:
- Go to Banking.
- In the For Review tab, click on the Gear icon.
- Under Transaction details, mark the Show bank details and Copy bank detail to memo checkboxes.
- Click one of the transactions, so you'll know what I'm referring to.
I've attached some screenshots below for your reference.
The same goes for importing, just add the Description column on the CSV file.
You can check out these articles for your reference:
- Import bank transactions from CSV to QuickBooks [Video]
- How to import bank transactions using Excel CSV files
- Online Banking, Connect Bank Accounts, and Review your Bank Feed in QBO
That should do it. Leave a comment below if you have further questions about the process. I'll get them answered for you.