Hello there, @CC4ES.
Let's edit the general journal entries to correct the transactions.
But before doing so, I recommend contacting your accountant for an expert's advice to ensure there'll be no problem with your books in the future. Anyhow, here's how to open and edit the journal entry:
- At the top menu, click Banking.
- Choose Register.
- Select the Equity account.
- Look for the journal entry transaction.
- Double-click the Balance amount.
- Update the necessary information.
- Click Save & Close.
I've got you an article for more information: Record a Journal Entry.
In case you need tips and related articles in the future, visit our QuickBooks Community help website for reference: QBDT Self-help.
That's it! Don't hesitate to let me know if you have other concerns about GJE. I'd be glad to help.