Re: Downloading credit card charges
Hello there, @Caddie.
Let's manually download your credit card transactions to QuickBooks via Web Connect that you may consider.
While QuickBooks won't allow you to download credit card transactions, I suggest to manually upload the transactions. You'll need to download the transactions from your bank's website. Here's how:
- Sign in to your bank's website.
- Follow your bank's online process to download your transaction to your computer.
- Choose transactions from specific or multiple accounts, or select a date range for transactions.
- Select a supported file type for the download file.
- Note the name of the file you downloaded.
Once done, let's manually upload the file to your QuickBooks. Feel free to read this article for your reference: How to Upload More Than 90 Days of Bank Transactions.
But if you're unable to get the required file types, you'll need to convert the file through a third-party application. To look for a third-party application, you can go to the Apps tab and search for any conversion tool.
That's it! Please let us know if you have any other questions about bank transactions. We're always here to help.