Re: Quickbooks uses Items , or products and services, to iden...
Thanks for visiting the Community, elgin,
I'm here to provide information on how to make deposits for two accounts.
Upon creating sales receipt, the money will be deposited to your default account being set up.
To create deposit for two accounts, here's what you'll need to do:
- Click Banking menu at the top, then choose Make Deposits.
- In the Payments to Deposit window, put a check mark on the specific payment to deposit, then click OK.
- In the Make Deposits window, select the building fund account in the Deposit To field.
- Go to the Cash back goes to section at the bottom, then select the sunday school fund account.
- Enter Cash back memo (optional), then enter Cash back amount which is the half amount.
- Click Save & Close.
That's it! By following the steps above, I'm confident that you're now able to create two deposits.
If there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reach back out. I'm always here to help. Have a great day!