Re: How to delete old account
Thanks for joining this thread, rurweide.
I want to ensure you can connect with our phone support. You’ll find the most up to date contact details by following the steps below.
- Log in first to your QBO company.
- In the upper right-hand corner, select the Help icon.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Contact us button.
- Type in the issue/topic, then choose the Let’s talk tab.
- In the Choose a way to connect with us section, click on the Get the number tab to see the details.
- Complete the fields and click on the Get the number button.
- You’ll also see a window stating the time frame to reach our phone support specialist.
These steps should get you in the right direction.
I’m adding articles to help give you a better idea on how to inactivate/activate accounts and ways to manage them.
- How to delete an account or restore a deleted account
- How to manage default and special accounts in the Chart of Accounts
Let me know how it goes after contacting them or if you have additional questions about QuickBooks. Please know I'm always here ready to help.