Banking

Hi, Angela770.

Allow me to help and provide you with some information about downloading transactions in QuickBooks Online.

So far we haven't received similar issues reported with Citibank. Have you tried out the steps above provided by my colleague? If so, there are some factors that you'll need to consider when downloading bank transactions which may cause the issue that you have.

These are the following:

• Some banks and credit card companies don't post transactions for download until later in the day or the next morning.
  • Some banks will show a transaction on their website but won't download the transaction until it posts.
  • If the missing transactions are the most recent ones, wait at least 24 hours in case your bank doesn't make them available immediately.

In the meantime, you can use the WebConnect feature in QuickBooks Online to bring in the missing transactions. You can get the detailed steps and instructions in this article: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Help-Articles/How-to-upload-more-than-90-days-of-bank-transa....

Also, you may find this article helpful: What to do if you can’t find downloaded bank transactions.

If the problem persists, I suggest getting in touch with our Online Banking Team to have this investigated. Agents have the necessary tools, like screen-sharing to get you back up and running.

1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Online Company.
  2. Click (?) Help at the upper right corner.
  3. Select Contact US on the pop-up.
  4. Enter a brief description of your concern then hit Continue.
  5. Click Get a callback.
  6. Enter your contact information.
  7. Select Call me.

Let me know if you need more help with downloading your bank transactions. I'll be around to help.